Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Post Number Rendu!!! :D




To
hear
what is
unspoken

To
see
what is
unseen

To
feel
without even
touching

Is
the miracle
called













SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!!
A mental disorder

And people think it's Lowweeee :|

This is one of the only fwds which I ve retained in my inbox...it jus makes soooooo much sense!!!!
The concept of love, and being in love is sooooooooo idealistic, it makes me sick.
I ve bin there, done that...but hey!!! It s soooo completely a waste of time!!!! :||

And I am sure I have some IDIOT radar in me...am so
freakin sure!!!!!!!! I seem to attract idiots and ONLY idiots!!!! WHY???? That's why am convinced that there is some in-built IDIOTS Radar in me...

These idiots have made me the cynic I am today...
no thank you, Idiots!
I was happier being all innocent and gullible...though Im definitely smarter and
safer now...wondering why the word "Safer"? Well, in my endless trysts with idiot after idiot, I seem to have placed myself in quite dangerous and often compromising situations...somehow thru some stroke of luck, I ve come mostly unscathed out of all my experimentations with...you re right, geniuses, IDIOTS!!!! :)

So, yeah...that was jus another random post...triggered by one of the IDIOTS, of course!!

Pseudo-nerd is oh so tired...wants to figure out how to turn that damn radar OFF!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I dunno why that one paragraph alone wont get coloured green...:( IGNORE IT, I say!!! :D

2 comments:

Aruna Iyer said...

Hey Arvind!!
Thanks!!! Nd that probability is something I resigned to a long time ago!!! :D
Cheers!!

Aruna Iyer said...

@Wolfie: thaana varudhu ipdi!!! :P
and yeah am sure i have ur fictional boyfrend fr comapany, as far as attracting idiots goes!!! :P
Muaaaaaah!!!!! :D