Friday, April 24, 2009

Musings by a midnight haunted

Out in the open...alone on a road though there are hordes of human figures walking similar, yet distinctively different paths...Rugged plains of my lifeland led me to a place of rare beauty....

Photographs by,
Aruna.V.Iyer
















My footsteps falter taking in the sights that it offered....lush and plush was my vicinity....I had to take a deep breath before I stepped further....







Leaving behind a past of dying brown; entering this land of enchanting colour....made me wonder what life was about, after all...













Losing a few petals, or in our case a few battles, means no shame...we're but one kind...what is it to lose when there is no game?

















Peace is probably the trophy....who wants it though? Half the time we lose sight of it...drowning in our own misconstrued idea of what Peace, probably is...wallowing in the darkness of place that reeks violence and misunderstanding...



















Can we let that line of barrier stop clouding our mind's vision for a second? Why do lines drawn by births mean so much more than the persons born?
















Finally, Life is just that small gap in time before that dew drop falls down to the earth....to be absorbed and forgotten...or maybe, fall onto another petal? :)

4 comments:

Lancelot said...

photographyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........we need to talk...wen will u be online..??

Arv said...

enna aachu da?

Aruna Iyer said...

@Lancelot: Haha sure we'll talk...ill let u knw:)

Aruna Iyer said...

@Arvind: why? Nothing's wrong...I think I was jus in some weird mood tat nite :p