Thursday, April 9, 2009

HITTING ON WALLS, A BETTER OPTION!




Time: 12.03 am
An SMS conversation:

SHE: Well, I ve been reminded (loaded with suggestion) of a very busy man all day...nite:)


After 15 mins:
HE: Hey sry. Was in d shwr.
SHE: Thts alright...(Just that he didn't realise she was hitting on him...thts all :|) Get some sleep. I dunno if u got any in the recent past...(Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn!!!!)
HE: Did yu sleep d entire day? (How dare I expect anythng more exciting than this???)
SHE: No, jus in bits, with a lotta paper lying arnd me...(:|)
HE: Haha K. (:-s)

Moral of the story: QUITE POINTLESS HITTING ON GUYS LIKE THIS.

Pseudo-nerd's DISCLAIMER: Not my story, so kill that smirk! NOW!!!! :p

11 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

Seriously!! :D go study gal..I thought u wudbe.. :) take care.. :)

Nikhil

Elithraniel Arawion said...

arunnnaaaaaaa... :P i know its ur story.. ur a bad liar :P don liee

Arv said...

lol...

and a big LOL @ wolfie...

Aruna Iyer said...

@Nikhil: Im thru with my 10th revision Nikhil...I mean u have to agree...at some point it does get pretty borin reading the same thng over and over again? :p

Aruna Iyer said...

@ WOLFIE: That disclaimer was specifically MEANT for YUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Yet another pointless thng, eh?? :D

Aruna Iyer said...

@Arvind: Not a very a LOL pos, but still if u found it a lil LOL im gonna LOL too :p Sorry....exam nerves I thnks!!! :P

And hey I have to agree with ur bigger LOL at Wolfie!!! :D

Elithraniel Arawion said...

@ aruna

hahahaa u cant lie to me arunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa v iiiiiyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeerrrrrr

Lancelot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lancelot said...

Are u sure not your story??? or is the story of Wolfie - she is the only desperate story i know :P:P:P...

and are u sure thats a guy for sure??? and not the robot Shankar has made for the new Rajini flick???

I am the blog the rolling the u...

Aruna Iyer said...

@Lancelot: Haha u re spot on...that s wolfie s story only!!! and abt that bein a guy...u ll hafta ask her :p
and thanks!! :D

Elithraniel Arawion said...

@ lance

unaku enna prachanai life la