Friday, November 27, 2009

There is this one guy...

There is this one guy...
He is my dude...
He makes coffee that is
OUT OF THIS WORLD,
And that!


I ve started loving
PJs only becoz
Of him...he cracks them
ALL THE TIME!!

Tell him he pampers me
He'll refute it with
All rightful indignation...
But, hey...:)


He lives for me,
And two other women
We are his everything
He is ours...

He is a walking dictionary,
I boasted to my friends
As a kid...and

I believe it till date...

He is my inspiration
My own personal
WALL...
My all!

He is...

Versatile
Energetic
Nerdy
Kute and,
Youthful

Venky a.k.a. Kullu

Is a handfull
Even at 50+
But most importantly,

He is THE best dad...
EVER.
Our blessing...and
Our prayer.



Love you appa...:)


1 comment:

Nikhil Menon said...

Wow.. Its his birthday or something?? :)

Nice dedication..

Cheers

Nikhil