Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tryst with Chennai Global Chat Room

Chat rooms...they are a scary place to be in...
Today wen i switched on my lap, my Yahoo messenger automatically opened up like usual...
I generally dont log in...but today I did...none of my frends were online...I decided to log in to some chat room...just fr d heck of it...been years since I did that...
The procedure hadnt changed one bit and I logged into the Chennai Global Chat room...
The minute I was in it...5 pvt conversation boxes pounced on me from the screen...whoa...
I decided to reply to this person called Jackroc...
turned out to be a weird conversation, where he would temme nothing abt himself but kept asking me stuff...in the end he was like:
"I want enjoi watch tv"
"Ok enjoi watch tv" I said and closed the window...
He came bak with
"Bye loose"
I put the IGNORE USER button on him....:|

Okay next: ABgan17
He: Hi
Me: Hey...
Me: Are u 17?
He: Yes!!! How did u guess???? U must be a genius...
Me: Are u mockin me or are u reely that dumb?
He: Am not mocking u...but wat is d meaning of mocking?
Me: Okay kid, find someone ur age to chat up with...Im 20...way out of ur league...
He: Hmmmm..ok
Me: (Relieved) Bye! (smiley)

I closed the window. Pop. He came bak:
He: But why?
Me: But why wat?
He: Why arent u talkin to me? Am i not haaawwt enuf fr u???
Me: No. so?
He: Call me...u ll no...
Me: (smirk smirk) Not interested. Go away before i ignore u...

Now he called me!!!!
I actually got a lil scared coz my speakers started makin like a lot of static noise...wen I hadnt even answered any call!!!!!!!!!
So out i came off there....logged off my messenger...vowed never to go bak in there...

These rooms are filled with weirdos...perverts nd maybe some normal ppl too...but they are hard to come by...
On the public chat thing...where anyone in the room can send a public msg to everyone or anyone in the room:
Couple3438: Any body (note: not anybody) interested in couple swap?

After sometime:
Couple3438: Please....someone response...we need to swap wit couple....
Couple3438: Waiting for you both...come to ussss....we shw u heaven in hell...(!!!!!!)

Didnt follow that line after this coz I was busy running out of that weird weird place....
It used to be better than this a few years bak...and I ve two brilliant, normal like u and me, frends till date from the same room...

Now cant reely imagine finding anybody who is not a pervert or a terrorist or wat not here in these rooms...thts why they re scary...:|

Pesudo-nerd chides herself for havin been there! :|

5 comments:

Nikhil Menon said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha,...

Rotfl..Supperrr..

I have had similar experiences though I ges its all parta the fun involved in the CR.. :p

I simply loved this post!!! :D

Nikhil

Aruna Iyer said...

@nikhil: Am glad that u found it so funny :)
U ve convinced me my sense o humour ;p Thanks!

Nikhil Menon said...

Serious..chat room convos can be pretty weird though I ges putting it up in dis form requires skill babeh.. ;) and ur blessed!!

Take care pal.. :)

Nikhil

Aruna Iyer said...

*takin a bow*
Thank u thank u...:)

ram said...

aruna not so i have many gud frieds in chennai chat rooms...and regarding the pvt messages..u have always option toblock ur pm......its like saying that there are many virus so we should not use computer.....comeon get an antivirus