Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life in ACJ...


We were coming back from a friend's place. Into an auto the five of us squeezed...
We talked about this and that and as always, wound up bitching about the auto guys in Chennai.
In English.
For we just assume auto guys don't know the language.

But what I heard that night changed that opinion forever:

P:
It was my first week in Chennai and I had taken an auto to college. As usual the auto guy tried to drop me off somewhere way before our college. I made him drop me right outside college. He obviously wanted more money for that extra "mile". And I refused.

Auto Guy: You idiot!

P: (After going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) You called me an idiot???????? YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Guy:
You LADY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P:
$*W&($*)E(%_(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He apparently got out of the auto now. Fear of being hit washed over poor P, apparently!!!

P:
I literally RAN inside the college!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT.

EOM.

12 comments:

Shivendra Singh said...

Ha ha ha... morning 5:30... I can understand... was very unpredictable... rib tickling... lol...!!! :)

Aruna Iyer said...

@Shivendra: Hey! Welcome
And nope it was not written at 5 30 in the morning :P
I ve no idea why it says that!!! :D

And yeah...it is damn funny!!! :D

Soin said...

lol..auto guys write usually good stuff on their autos rear.. but somehow most of them seem to warn u about love..never got that..free

Elithraniel Arawion said...

here after a while :) if u wrote that tamil poem, i love it :)

Anonymous said...

Wolfie, yeah, she wrote the tamil poem, I can vouch for it...

Aruna, LOL @ P's story... one of those days for poor P, must have freaked out !

Thoorika said...

LOlz! Tats a Tantra T shirt?! M got one yest! :P You talkin abt Prats?! Pass my sympathies to her! :D

Bantex400 said...

Dear Miss "Lady Bastard", I came across your blog while searching info about ACJ. How are you enjoying the course? (auto guys aside)

Aruna Iyer said...

@ everyone who's commented here....
I ve hardly been able to stay online for more than a few minutes for the past several days....hectic work at college:(
I apologise for replying so late to all your comments!!!

Aruna Iyer said...

@Wolfie: Thanks de!!! :)) But u knw wat? u cud have said this on that post!!!!!! :D

@ironmonkey: Hmmmm...thanks for providing the evidence that it was me who came up with that poem!

Aruna Iyer said...

@Ironmonkey: And "poor" P was simply disgusted :D

Aruna Iyer said...

@thoorika: hey yeah thts a tantra t shirt and WHO is M??????

And hehe no its not Pratiksha who s the P here!!!! Its another girl in my college who s from Delhi!!! :D

Aruna Iyer said...

@Gadzurrant: Hey! Welcome to my blog...
U were searchin about ACJ?? Well okay!!! :)

So apart from the bloody auto guys...ACJ's like a kickass place to be...thts my personal take on it...
people from other cities and countries may have a different opinion...but am from chennai and i know that there is no other place here and most prolly in the entire country that can offer u this kind of practical training...

And if u re in the TV stream...u can not think abt anything apart from ur bulletins that run thrice each day...like a real time small scale news channel!!!!

The other streams are a lot more relaxed though!!

It's gud fun...:)