Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I don't know how much deficit I have in my karmic account...
Am sure I ve got sub zero good karma...I seem to hurt people, while hurting myself...

I wonder why I can never be just friends with a guy...
It must be some curse that ruins every single friendship I try to foster...

I try not to lead on...I try to be the cold shoulder...
It just is no match to that goddamn curse on me...
He will still find a reason to ask you out, it leers at me, even now...

I havent written here in a long while...got no time literally...
I feel neglected with all this unsolicited attention...
I want to be loved as just a friend...
I don't have it in me to be anyone's someone...

Am bored...am pathetic...
I want a friend...looks too costly in my life...

I have a class in 10...
like how DB would have said it...
not 10 minutes...just 10...

I am prolly hated by many...for simply giving up...
Am sorry but I really don't have anything to give you...

At the end of even this...I just want to be left alone...

That's me...

5 comments:

Arv said...

Pls dont worry much... sail through this mood and you will find better shores...

as for that curse... its yet to have any impact on our friendship; I dont see a reason for it to have any impact in the future either :P

take care and enjoy your day mate...

cheers...

Soin said...

dint u get those orkut guys asking for ur friendship and all..suckers allthose..free

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thoorika said...

Asha didt read this post huh?! I would have loved to see her slap your out of your depression for this post!! Aruna! Stop whining gal! Things will be fine ultimately :) Take care

Anonymous said...

A: my friend B said, "cant you live without your earphone on?"
A: i said: "NO"
B said: "you have to watch the world around you too, dont stay too long in your own world"
A said: "NO i dont want to, i hate the world around me, i want MY WORLD only"
That was a joke of course, half of it, the other half is true said A.
B said: It's okay to get a little cold feet once in a while, just get going with life.