Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I luv bad boys behind bars...:D

I lowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee my new blogger profile pic!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD
I know I ve literally vanished from the blogger scene....coz am caught up in a whirlwind "romance" with a 9 month old guy...(yeah, I know u re happy for me...:P )
Anyways...a lotta other things have bin happening too...keepin me quite busy...more like on the run...on my toes...watever...:)
Hopefully, things shud settle down in a couple o weeks time...lessseeeeeeeee....:)))
Today, I learnt that my earlier blogger pic was available for the entire world...courtesy, Google image search...:| Wat an idiot I mustave bin...to not realise that...
Thanks, Nikhil! :)

Pseudonerd needs time for herself...quite desperately...:(

10 comments:

Arv said...

take care mate :)

Aruna Iyer said...

Sure, Arvind :))
Havin fun in the US??? ;D
Why have u gone there? work purposes?? When u comin bak?
Take care mate!!

Scarlet Pimpernel said...

What were you thinking ?!

Didn't you know that ANYTHING that is posted on the web (leave alone google / orkut / any social network) or so-called private pictures... will be visible or can be seen by almost everybody ?

I think it's time for you to check on your awareness quotient, as far as "staying safe" is concerned on the internet.

Aruna Iyer said...

I did I did...but I dunno...maybe I have amnesia...shud get checked....:(

Anonymous said...

okay, don't panic about what happened... try and be cautious from now on !

Aruna Iyer said...

@ironmonkey: Hey...thanks:) U re the frst one who hasnt yelled at me...but said some wrds aarudhala...:))
And yeah...ill be more careful..:(
But, u know wat? the pic is still there on the search results...I dunno hw to remove it...do u know?

Anonymous said...

there's a feature in google to cache pages which have been recorded earlier with that pic. Newer pages will come up with your bad-boy behind bars :))

ironically, there's no way to remove the pics from google unless you have the required access... i'm just goin out on a limb here... Start by logging into your google account and then try, http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools

there are a few tools to delete specific URLs, directories, entire websites, and cached copies of your content from Google's Index.

I am not sure whether it'd work, let me know anyways, Cheers :)

Aruna Iyer said...

@ironmonkey: Hey thanks a lot...will check out the link u ve given me...and yes, Ill let u know if anything wrks..:)

Thoorika said...

How is ur kutti guy?! :)

Aruna Iyer said...

@Thoorika: Hey he s doin great!!!! :))Consuming like my entire day!!! :D