Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Council Chronicles- Part 007 :P


DISCLAIMER All characters in the following blog note are fictitious. Any resemblance of the characters or the situations mentioned below to anyone in the real world is purely coincidental OR, IN OTHER WORDS You can't ask me anything...its my blog, my business, my opinion. SO: BACK OFF!! [angel smile :)]

There was a time when I joined a Students' Council out of my passion to be a leader...it happened once again...just this time, it was sans the "passion". Joining my college Students Council has disappointed even the most hopeful part of me...but, all said and done, in hindsight the entire episode looks quite comical to me! On this blog, posts titled Council Chronicles- Part 'whatever', will talk about the various outrageously frustrating; horribly ridiculous; and at times, tolerable events that I had to endure while being in that privileged group!

Lots of gossip, very little work, impossible mis-communications, hilarious goof-ups (and many more) all dominated my life within the Council. Though what I put down here may be funny (or maybe not :P), I hope it will show whoever reads these entries, how all a group of people should NOT function!!!! So the learning which is not fun but, funny will begin....well...whenever I want it to! ;)

Pseudo-nerd can think of so many things to write here...
but work beckons! :(

No comments: