Monday, August 17, 2009

P.S. I love you


No questions were asked
I still sought the right words...
To explain, to state...
Things which others could only comment upon
While you took them aboard...onto yourself

In my decision, you were born...
And in you was born my vent
My space in yours...
My words for mine

Hand-in-hand we have walked
Through verbal instances aplenty
Me always ranting...
Now for the 50th time around

To you I dedicate this.
My blog, you've grown to mean more
Than you can realise in your
Non-living life...

Pseudo-nerd wrote for her blog...after all 50 is FIFTY...
that made no sense, I agree...:)

2 comments:

Arv said...

on the contrary, it does make sense :)

take care da...

congrats :)

Aruna Iyer said...

@Arvind: hehe...it does make sense illa? :D
We all lowwweeee our blogs dnt we? :))
Im taking care and nothin else off late!!! :(

And thanks fr d congrats :D